Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Funny Movie Quotes

Funny Movie Quotes

* 'I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.'
Who Framed Roger Rabbit

* Reporter: ‘Tell me, how did you find America? John Lennon: Turned left at Greenland.’
A Hard Day's Night

* Mrs. White: 'Husbands should be like Kleenex: soft, strong, and disposable.'
Clue

* Harry: 'Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention.'
Dumb and Dumber

* 'There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?'
Airplane

* 'Name's Barf. I'm a Mog, half man half dog. I'm my own best friend.'
Spaceballs

* Adam/Felicia: ‘Oh for goodness sakes, get down off that crucifix, someone needs the wood!'
The Adventures of Priscilla: Queen of the Desert

* 'The key here, I think, is to not think of death as an end. But, but, think of it more as a very effective way of cutting down on your expenses.'
Love and Death

* ‘Do you prefer fashion victim or ensemblelly challenged?’
Clueless

* Col. Mustard: ‘You lure men to their deaths, like a spider with flies!’
Miss White: ‘Flies are where men are most vulnerable.’
Clue

* ‘You know, you haven't stopped talking since I came here? You must have been vaccinated with a phonograph needle.'
Duck Soup

* George: 'It's amazing the clarity that comes with psychotic jealousy.'
My Best Friend's Wedding

* Forrest Gump: (referring to Apple Computers) 'He got me invested in some kinda fruit company.'
Forrest Gump

* Edgar Friendly: 'I'm no leader. I do what I have to do…sometimes people come with me.'
Demolition Man

* ‘I've got a good mind to join a club and beat you over the head with it.’
Duck Soup

No comments:

Post a Comment